Monday, January 14, 2013

Team "Drift Lab"

My team is now officially complete. 
My good friend Ilya, whom I taught a few "tricks", filled the spot.  He have chosen this GP sports 180SX, which I do appreciate.

You might see, that the color is slightly different. Well, I was short on Translucent orange and Semi-gloss silver, so I used whatever orange I had left and backed it with LRP chrome. 


Painting with almost empty cans is a pain in the ass. There is a great chance of ruining the pain job (which I partly did, but had well covered with stickers)


This car will rock +12 Top Line white rims, that should fit it perfectly (almost). The body is Very very wide. +10 is a plan "B"


At the same time, I worked on my body a bit. Cutouts for more speed :-)

And this wicked batman wing. I really want to know the effect of aerodynamics.

To be honest, I am glad that they are not 100% similar. 

We have different driving styles, so why not to have slightly different bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment