Sunday, July 1, 2012

Spice Toyota Vellfire

Earlier this week, my new mate came to me during practice and asked, If I could make him a favor and paint the body. He did not say, what kind of body it was, but he only told me the colors he wanted - white body with a red stripe. That were the colors that I had left from my previous works, so I said "Yes, why not".



 On the next day, He gave me the Body. To my surprise, it was a super-huge mini-van by Spice. I was a bit astonished, because I really did not expect it to turn out like that. But I really like challenges, so I proceeded to the work.



Had something like 2 70% cans and 1 10% can of white color, plenty of red paint, and a 80% of Silver.  
At the end of the day - white was a tight fit. I can almost tell, there was not enough of white. I wanted to make another layer to be honest. Silver was just about the same. It was the first body, that required so much paint. Usually, I used 80% for the main, and 30-50% for the base colors. 



As a result - I had this strange looking ambulance-like Toyota.





No comments:

Post a Comment