Saturday, September 29, 2012

AASBO/TRA Kyoto GT 86: part 4

Yet, another huge milestone in my project.


Silver and black are covered in PS-55 matt paint, rear diffusor and fog lights are painted with black from the outside, most of the window trims are on, and most important - body panels are glued to the body. I still need to trim them and make more realistic by adding some parts to them.



Some lame marking lines for cutouts. These are going to be done soon.

I am now taking a slight pause since my studies are taking most of free time. Soon I will add Manufacturer stickers, trim the panels, add light buckets, and make cutouts in the trunk. Stay tuned, and as always, comments are welcome)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Would you tell me what were the colors used on the project? I mean, is it a tamiya paint right? Whats the number?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete