Saturday, September 15, 2012

Custom RC body Paint jobs by RDT team member "Drew"

Since the paint job for my GT86 will be done by Andrey "drew", I decided it would be very nice of me to feature some of his works. 



Andrey is a very talented, and in my mind, underrated artist.
            He uses aerograph, thin pen, acrylic paints and his endless skills to do his magic. 
All starts like this, with a basic design on the paper. Then the picture is carefully re-painted on the outside. 

Then, the picture is being colored and outlined with the same

After that, all body is painted like everyone of us would do it. For an extra fee, you can add painted window outlines, body line trims and many other cool stuff.

The camabilities of this method are only limited with your imagination or your budget. 
Designs vary from relatively simple like these: 


To some crazy canvases that would simply astonish you: 







Of course, this is the least of what he can do. I'd love to feature some more interesting works from him, if you guys liked it. And if you want to get in touch with "Drew", or ask him questions - just drop a comment or a message to me, and I'll forward it to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment