Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Japan Inspired Koguchi 180SX

I am sorry for not posting anything during the championship - I simply didn't have a spare minute, and WIFI was no the strongest point of Yatabe.

Major write-off is yet to come, and in the meanwhile, I would like to share something I brought from Japan. We don't have much color choice of Tamiya PS paints in Russia, so I made a body right where color choice is perfect - Japan.

 Only 2,5 days took me to make this body, so the paint job is, to be honest, is the worst i have ever done. But who cares, when it has 10 signatures of D1 drivers, Manabu Suzuki signature, and the manager of "team Suzuki" brand. This is much more important to me.


Kumakubo, Ueno, Taniguchi, Saito, Kawabata, Orido, Shinmi, Tokita, Nomura and 1 more signature, that I can not identify at the moment.


This, as a "Japanese inspired body", should have proper battle stickers and a big wing to spice things up. At this point I plan to stop the bodywork and get into hardware upgrades, modifying and setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment