Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ARD CER. Sold.

Almost one and a half year, since I bought my ARD CER. It was my first serious chassis, that made me grow in a way, I could never imagine. Before it, I only had HPI sprint, where settings didn't mean anything, and drifting was for fun only. ARD changed the game, oriented me to getting familiar with settings and made me excited about championships.


All this makes it very sad to tell you, that I have sold my ARD for good. Joining team Yokomo made it impossible to use this chassis any more. I could have left it as a spare one, but it's not something I can afford now. Also, customizing went in a somewhat wrong direction, so getting started from a fresh mage is a good thing. Here is a little timeline. 





Thank you ARD. It has been a great journey.






No comments:

Post a Comment