Thursday, September 12, 2013

Flowery Vertex S15

Here is something new in my garage.
When i was in Japan, i saw this body which absolutely blew my mind away. It looked like nothing i saw before. Of course there are air-brushed bodies but they simply can not achieve this kind of details.


When i came up to the man, who made this body, and asked him, how he did it, he only gave me a piece of special paper, and smiled to me. Another great example of how generous can people in Japan be.

So, i had this piece of paper lying around for almost 8 months now, and finally, i got to it. I chose Vertex S15 promo body for my experiments. It looks good on it's own, but it is even better with a little "extra".
Masking first. Keeping it simple for now, as it is my first experience with the paper. 


Continuing with the color. For the contrast, i chose pearl white. Not the best choice, as i realized later.


Forming with PVA glue, just like carbon, so it holds the complex shape better.


After PCA dried clear, with the help of some magic, formed pieces are glued into their places.


And here is an almost finished look. Other side needs to be done, body lines and some stickers. What do you think? Special, isn't it?



1 comment:

  1. Vertex S15 looks really good. I wonder where I can buy it? Does any japanese shop shipping worldwide have it? Banzai Hobby doesn't have it. I'm based in Poland.

    ReplyDelete