Wednesday, September 4, 2013

DL Verossa: stickers

Having found some stickers lying around, I decided to put them into work.

Stickers are always a tricky thing. Too many, not enough, too colorful, or not colorful enough - make a tiny mistake and the style can be ruined. Good thing, stickers are easy to remove (most of the time).

Arisa Ueno was very kind to provide me with this huge vertex stickers, which in my opinion, make a huge addition to this body.


Leftovers again. Great pink window sticker from Russian RC drift series. It is totally out of the concept, which makes it even cooler.


Back window - an unofficial way to trade team stickers and show you have friends abroad. These are just a small part, of what I have. I save most of them for my new team body.
Will have to clean off the body lines and do them again. Midnight is not exactly a time for such precise work.


If you have some spare team stickers - I would be very glad to put them on my window. I also have my team stickers which I'd love to share, even with people from abroad. Post charges on me guys! Let's share the love of RC-drifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment